When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shocking

My baby brother and his wife were subjected to something horrific: seeing a dead man on the freeway while on their way home from a wedding. Both are quite traumatized and shaken up, and they spent the night at my parents house, in no shape to drive home. The accident happened quite close to their house The details are quite gruesome so I'll not share them here but both are in serious need of prayers.

From my brother Ethan:
"God, what I have seen cannot be unseen. Drea and I came to a stop on I5 by our home and saw a dead man on the freeway. I cannot describe what we saw. But we are in complete shock right now.

Please pray for the family of this man. And for Drea and I to calm down and for my arm to stop shaking."


I've never come across the scene of an accident before, much less a fatal one, but I can tell when something has really affected my siblings. I pray they were able to sleep without this scene replaying over and over in their minds.

 

1 comments:

Lori said...

Absolutely praying. Cannot imagine. Xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...