When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Recipe success!

I tried a recipe from pinterest for baked eggs tonight. Why didn't I think of it before?
Check it out on my pinterest board "Recipe Box". I'm "MamaJillaroo"

Spray a muffin tin with oil, butter or cooking spray.
Crack an egg into each cup and season with salt and pepper.
Bake at 375*F until done to your liking.

I've got ham and cheese to add to a soft split roll and an egg that I'll warm up in the morning.
So much easier than frying a couple at a time!

Edit: these were pretty good next day in a sandwich. I'll definitely be tweaking this so my yolks are still a bit runny as I like them a bit runny.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...