When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Monday, April 02, 2012

Easter baskets

Well babies, Mama got to play Easter Bunny again this year and put together some quick (and cheap) Easter baskets for Daddy, Nana and Paa, Auntie Saara, Uncle Alastair and Cousin Erina. I'll be sending an Easter Egg to Nanni too so she won't be left out.

I bought these clear bowls from Ikea (surprise surprise!) and some bags of colored paper shreds from Spotlight and a couple bags of chocolate eggs, bunnies, and chicks from Aldi. I had planned to wrap them up in clear cellophane with pretty tags but decided not to when I couldn't find the sizes I wanted.

Godta bowls - lilac, blue or green = $3.49 each.
A bag of pink and a bag of purple paper shreds = a couple bucks.
A handful of mixed chocolates = my basket.
Glenn's basket.
Saara, Alastair, and Erina's baskets. Erina doesn't know what chocolate is yet so all her lollies went into Mummy's basket and Auntie Kara bought this lamb toy instead. ;)
Paa and Nana's baskets. Nana got the bunny from Paa.
Easy, simple, cheap and reusable! I think these are the perfect size for ice cream and very pretty to use as decor when not being used for edibles.

Glenn and I are taking our yearly adventure to Toowoomba for EasterFest this Thursday so we'll be out until Monday. I'll try and blog a few snapshots of our adventure along the way but keep an eye out for a full update after we get back. :) Happy Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...