When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Be still my heart!

My Gramma Winnie (my dad's mom) passed out a couple nights ago and went to ER.  Was there 18 hours and never even got OUT of ER.  She was dehydrated, low BP, and just pretty much out of sorts.  So home after 18 hours. My auntie May was with her whole time and they're both totally exhausted.

Gramma was supposed to fly up to my folks' tomorrow to be there for my Dad Chuck's 60th birthday weekend, and stay through the Ladies Tea the following weekend.  She won't get here for birthday stuff -- and my uncle Bill's thinking of doing a quick trip in her place.

Sweet Jesus, keep an eye out for my Gramma Winnie! I still need my Gramma Gillette! Amen.


Gramma with my Dad, her eldest son at Ethan's wedding.
Gramma with Glenn-On-A-Stick!
Gramma and I with Glenn-On-A-Stick!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...