When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

When we were young

Found this while working on my Book of Me album (I'm in the collecting and sorting photo stage now). Thanks for the idea Angela!

This was the last I'd see Glenn before we got married... and it hurt.
Having Bailey's spiked hot chocolates before my flight to Sydney > San Fran/LA > Seattle.
Frantic last kisses before I had to board my plane.
The next I'd see Glenn was 10 days before we got married. This final separation was the WORST of the four we had to go through.
No we're not stalling at all! ;)
A few more pictures then I had to tear myself away... again.

(Even though it worked out for us -we're having our 5th wedding anniversary in June- I strongly do not recommend long distance relationships!)

Last time packing the car as a single man.
Last solo trip across the Pacific!
Dressed in his orange Gomer shirt makes for easy spotting in crowded airports.
Happy homecoming!
My sunnies had fallen off my head and are near the hem of my dress.
He's here!
I demanded to see my wedding band and to try it on to make sure it fit. Glenn ordered ours and had sent me hand sketched ideas of what it'd look like. It fits! In 10 days it'll be on for good!
Heading to my folks house for Wedding Mania 2007...
June 29th, 2007...
...becoming man and wife...
Mr. and Mrs. Glenn Davies!
(Yes, we're barefoot.)
And from there.... you know the story.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...