When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Remembering

Many prayers and much love going out to my old friend Jason Riley Whalen and his family today as his momma has died. 
Jason and I were classmates or class next door mates from kindy all the way up to senior year of high school and he was my prom date (you can see his momma riding shotgun). 
His folks drove us to dinner and the dance and bowling afterwards. Remembering the brief moments I got to know your momma and praying for comfort for you all in this terrible time.
I made my dress and Jason had a very closely matching purple vest and tie.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...