When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

A picture

Today in church Pastor Paul and a few others shared a bit about visions and pictures. I've had a few and today I got one during worship. We were singing Revelation Song (I want it sung at my funeral, it's gorgeous!) and I saw two children playing at someone's feet. A little girl spinning and twirling about (as we're wont to do in our pretty Sunday dresses) and a little boy playing on the ground. I don't know if the feet were mine or God's. I don't know if the girl and boy are the children I've had or the children I'm yet to conceive and carry but I saw them and a soothing balm spread over my heart and I was more at peace.

I spoke with one of the other ladies at church after service and told her what I've seen. She told me there was a word in Hebrew for praise that also meant spinning. How cool is that!

It was a very clear picture: a girl spinning and twirling on the left, a little boy playing on the right, a pair of feet in the middle and whoever the feet belonged to was taking great joy in the scene unfolding at their feet.

Revelation Song:



VERSE 1 & 2
Worthy is the Lamb Who was slain
Holy, holy is He
Sing a new song to Him Who sits on Heaven's mercy seat

(Repeat)

CHORUS
Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty
Who was and is and is to come
With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings
You are my everything, and I will adore You


VERSE 3
Clothed in rainbows of living color
Flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder
Blessing and honor, strength and glory and power be
To You, the only wise King

CHORUS
Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty
Who was and is and is to come
With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings
You are my everything, and I will adore You


VERSE 4
Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder
At the mention of Your Name
Jesus, Your Name is power, breath and living water, such a marvelous mys- tery

CHORUS

Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty

Who was and is and is to come
With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings
You are my everything, and I will adore You

(Repeat)


Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty

Who was and is and is to come
With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings
You are my everything, and I will adore You


1 comments:

Lori said...

Precious. Just precious. Those pictures are priceless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...