When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Friday, February 17, 2012

My bears

Mom made me a weighted teddy bear for Evan's first birthday. His name is Evan Bear.
He's almost the same length and weight as Evan and it feels good to hold him.

Big sister has been a bit left out since Evan died and I asked mom if she could make me a bear for Julia. Mom had been plotting to make one as a surprise for me and was going to send it down with a friend in March. I spoiled my own surprise! :p ;)

Front of the dress.
Pretty back of the dress.
And here is Julia Bear! I don't remember this bear but it's been in my old room for years and Mom thought she'd work well. Mom made the outfit and had the flower fascinator on hand in her stash. And because she's a girl bear, she's a modest bear. She has undies! Ruffle butt undies! :D
I can't wait for March to arrive so little brother bear can join big sister bear! :D

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...