When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Details

This is what I wrote down while in labor with Evan after calling the hospital for the second time and being told to chart my contractions.

For those that can't read my scribbles, translation is below:
7:45 30 sec
7:47 30 sec
7:53 felt a Big "pop" 30 sec
7:57 2x panadol
7:59 30 sec
8:01 35 sec

Holy smokes! In 2 hours and 10 minutes my contractions went from 10-15 seconds every 10 minutes to 30-35 seconds every 2 minutes! Evan was in a hurry to get out!

Based on this alone, my OB Dr. B is doing cesars from here on out. Not to mention that my mom had all four of us kids reasonably fast (I was 5 hours, the boys significantly faster) and my grandmother had my mom pretty fast!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...