When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Monday, January 02, 2012

:)

I got recognized by a customer yesterday. We were talking babies and how they can be cheeky and come out wrong and scare us half to death. I told her my boy came out backwards and she said "Are you Sophie Sharman's friend? I go to her church, she showed me the photos of your little Evan!"

I'm a celebrity! :D

Sophie is the lady that took all of Evan's newborn family portraits for us:

Our lil dude.
Nana, Paa, Grampa, Gramma, Daddy, Mama, Evan
Daddy, Mama, *Julia* and Evan
Precious little hands holding on as long as he could.
Surrounded by loving hands.
Safe with Daddy, enjoying his laughs.

1 comments:

Dana said...

I'm glad you ran into that woman and that that talk. Thanks for sharing these pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...