When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Advent and nativity scene

We got a lovely Christmas card in the mail today from one of my sister consultants (Loraine). It has a lovely stylized drawing of the nativity scene on the front.


I told Glenn that I was going to frame it and we could use it as our Nativity scene as I'd really like one. He said "ok" and dashed upstairs....

This is what he came downstairs with. :p ;)

Yes. My 30 year old husband (who still plays with lego) made me a Nativity scene... including a yellow headed baby burrito Jesus!

He never ceases to amuse me. ;)


Advent calendar - Dec 13 - I AM - Exodus 31:14, John 8:58
Dec 14 - Immanuel - Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...