When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Stockings

Evan's and Julia's finished stockings.

The E and the doll on Evan's are both sewn on by hand. I saw this doll ornament in a craft store when we were back last Christmas. It reminded me of Evan sleeping in his blue jammies during his last night on Earth with us. I just could not put it down and leave the store without it.

I bought these stockings 2 years ago and last year Gramma embellished Julia's stocking. This year I did Evan's stocking. I was up til 3 this morning stitching on the E and the doll before hanging them from our railing.

3 comments:

Dana said...

They are beautiful.

Mary said...

They are so beautiful! I love them! I know your babies do too:)

Kickin' it Landis said...

Love the new blog look!! And the stockings! Hope you are doing well. You have been on my heart lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...