When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Monday, November 07, 2011

Soft Toy Month

November is Soft Toy Month at IKEA. For each soft toy sold and for each children's meal sold in the cafe, IKEA will donate 1 Euro to UNICEF.

On Saturday I signed out a little teddy bear to pin to my pocket and was given a hat to wear.
I have this little green vested teddy to keep me company. I think Evan was telling me to choose him. His name is Teddy and he's my co-pilot riding shotgun.
I had the Jester hat to wear all day, I was hoping for the feathers. :p
This lil tough guy is my favorite. He has a little heart tattoo with "Mamma" on his chest. Adorable.
Just another day at the funny farm.....  It's soft toy month at Ikea. For every soft toy sold we donate 1 Euro to UNICEF. Quite a few went through my line today. And yes, I had to wear this jester hat all day.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...