When we exchanged rings, we hoped our family of two would grow.
It has, into a family of 4. We're just split in half.
Two of us walk the Earth while two of us fly in Heaven.

Monday, October 31, 2011

My video post

Reading my own words infront of a camera is very uncomfortable. Part of this blogging thing that has helped me is the slight anonymity it provides. I can type out the inner turmoil of my mind and occasionally post pictures but no one would know my voice (unless they were close friends or family). I could read what other mothers have written and understand their turmoil, coo over their babies pictures and be one of those "slightly anonymous bloggy friends".

Thank you ladies for your blogging, your friendship, your voice, your understanding.



1 comments:

HLK said...

I think you should pick up an Aussie accent:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...